- This commercial, fashion, and entertainment capital of India has a GDP of 209 Billion USD.
- Mumbai is the capital of Maharashtra, and this port city handles over 70% transactions of the nation's economy.
- Mumbai contributes to more than 6% of the total Indian economy.
- It contributes 10% of factory employment, 30% of IT collections, 60% custom duty collection, 20% central excise tax collection, 40% of foreign trade collection, and 10 Billion USD in corporate taxes.
- Mumbai has headquarters of NSE, BSE, RBI, and many other important establishments.
- The 3 largest companies of India Reliance Industries Limited, Tata Group, and Aditya Birla Group operate out of Mumbai.
Let's Guys , We Make Clean & Smart India & It's All Cities. So Every People Support Us.